Passport Information

Passport info

All US citizens are required to travel abroad with a valid US passport or US Passport Card. You
and your companion will need a passport to enter Mexico.

If you do not have a passport, click on this site for information on how to get a passport or
passport card: http://travel.state.gov/passport/hurry/hurry_831.html

Some agencies on the Internet offer a shorter delivery time for an additional charge: Here is an
example: http://www.rushmypassport.com/