Online cancer support groups at Oasis of Hope
At Oasis of Hope we believe that treating the patients physical, emotional and spiritual needs are as important to healing as treating the cancer disease itself. Because of this, our experienced staff and chief medical officer Dr. Francisco Contreras hold regular open conversations, live webinars, live hangouts and general Q&A about some of the most important topics family, friends and cancer patients will have.
Our online community is open to everyone wanting to expand and shared their own knowledge about dealing with cancer.
Join us today!
Find specific support for breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, ovarian cancer and more.
Cancer support topics include:
- What to expect after being diagnose with cancer?
- Dealing with initial symptoms
- Dealing with misinformation, for example being classified as a “disabled” person
- Dealing with hair loss
- Finding a job
- Dealing with grief
- Dealing with work while on treatment
- Home treatment
- Financial struggles
- Dealing with suicidal thoughts
- Dealing with death
- Dealing with intimacy in a relationship
- Dealing with problems leading to divorce
- Dealing with social acceptance
- Reclaiming life after cancer
- Dealing with medical debts
- Dealing with financial problems
- Dealing with nightmares
- Dealing with the loss of a family member or loved one
- Dealing with closure
- Dealing with near-end closure
- Dealing with care giving
- Learning how to help a patient
- Finding strength
- Finding hope
Dr. Francisco Contreras Online Webinars
Stage 4 cancer treatments webinar
Dr. Francisco Contreras explains how Oasis of Hope combines conventional medical cancer therapies with alternative therapies in order to maintain patients quality of life and success rates.
Lung cancer treatments webinar
Dr. Francisco Contreras explains the high risks involved in an unhealthy lifestyle and how Oasis of Hope has helped its patients overcome this obstacle to improve their quality of life and healing.