1 (888) 500-4673   |   +1 (619) 690-8450
Passport Information2018-07-12T22:27:22+00:00

Passport Information

The Place for Alternative Cancer Treatment


All US citizens are required to travel abroad with a valid US passport or US Passport Card. You and your companion will need a passport to enter Mexico.

If you do not have a passport, click on this site for information on how to get a passport or passport card: http://travel.state.gov/passport/hurry/hurry_831.html

Some agencies on the Internet offer a shorter delivery time for an additional charge: Here is an example: http://www.rushmypassport.com/


Stories of Hope

Cancer Patient Survivors

Our patients are our biggest advocates, listen to their stories,
questions, doubts, experiences and how they found hope with
Oasis of Hope in Tijuana, Mexico.

More Cancer Survivor Patients Here

Request a Free Consultation

Receive a cancer treatment plan in 24hrs.
Call 619-690-8450 or Fill out our form below

Books by Doctor Contreras