This muffins are moist and delicious! Great idea for a Sunday breakfast for you and your kids!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp monk fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or any other ingredient for topping, chocolate chips, sliced almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 180˚ C (350˚ F)
- In a bowl add milk, oil, vinegar, monk fruit, vanilla and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, cassava flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well, adding a tiny splash of more milk if needed.
- Add the fresh blueberries and fold in gently to make sure you don’t crush them.
- Transfer the mixture to a muffin pan, garnish with the toppings of your choice and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until risen and an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Tastes best when fresh, but you can also keep them in a airtight container in the fridge por a couple days.