These amaranth, oats and rice cookies are the easiest cookies recipe ever! So healthy that you can even have them for breakfast.
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 cups amaranth, popped
- 3 tbs chopped pecans
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup Monk Fruit
- 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup of avocado oil
- Pecans, fresh blueberries or any nut or seed you like to garnish
- Preheat oven at 375 ˚F.
- Place in a large bowl all the dry ingredients (flours, popped amaranth, pecans, baking powder, salt, Monk Fruit, cinnamon)
- Add the liquid ingredients (almond milk, oil)
- Mix all together until you get a smooth dough.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- With your hands, make small balls of 2 Inches and press down to make a cookie shape form. Put a pecan or blueberries or any topping in the center.
- Bake at 375 ˚F for 25 minutes or until light golden.
- If your dough is too sticky you can add ¼ cup of extra oat flour.
- These cookies hold their shape in the overn.
- Portion recommended: 2-3 cookies per person.
- Store in a dry fresh place for up to 3 days.