Festive and healthy, this easy Christmas punch is the perfect beverage for your Christmas party!
- 10 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers (flor de jamaica)
- 4 green apples unpeeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- ¼ cup Monk fruit
- Cinnamon sticks and lemon slices to garnish
- In a large stock pot, bring water, cinnamon and hibiscus flowers to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the water turns dark brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add apples and lemons and continue simmering 30 more minutes. Strain. Add sweetener to taste. Serve and garnish with lemon slices and cinnamon sticks.