Tender on the inside, crispy on the outside. Perfect for a get together with your friends, or for that game sunday or even as a vegan main dish. These vegan buffalo cauliflowers are almost too good to believe!
- ¾ cup cassava flour (we used the brand “Bob’s Red Mill”)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 head cauliflower
- Avocado oil to drizzle (we used the brand “Chosen Foods”)
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and almond milk, and stir until well.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
- Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet drizzle with avocado oil and bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway until golden.
- Serve with some celery sticks and your favorite dressing.