This delicious zucchini and spinach creamy soup is super tasty and healthy. You won’t believe how simple and easy this recipe is.
Makes: 4 cups
Serving size: 1 cup
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- ¼ white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ leek
- 2 zucchinis (depending on size)
- 2 ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds (save some for garnish)
- Chop all the ingredients into medium pieces.
- In a medium pot add the oil and sauté onion, garlic, leek and zucchini until soft.
- Add the coconut milk to the pot and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a blender, add the pumpkin seeds and spinach and process until smooth.
- Transfer the soup back to the pot to reheat, season with salt to taste.
- Serve and garnish with pumpkin seeds.