Looking for a super healthy and delicious recipe to share with your love one this Valentine’s day? This zucchini marinara spaghetti is the perfect dish for those who love healthy eating!
- 2 large zucchinis (spiralized)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 medium onion (white or red)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 medium roma tomatoes, in halves
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 375˚F.
- Place onion, garlic, tomatoes, carrot and celery in a baking tray.
Season vegetables with 1 tbsp avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast the veggies in the oven for about 20-25 min or until soft and brown.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a blender along with water or vegetable broth and process until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce to a pot, add rosemary and simmer for 20 min at low heat, discard rosemary and turn off the heat.
- In a large pan add the remaining avocado oil and sauté briefly the zucchini noodles, combine noodles with the marinara sauce and serve immediately.