This is a quick and easy stir fry rice noodles recipe; it doesn’t even need beef or chicken to taste good, these noodles are full of flavor and fiber, is the perfect recipe for meal prep and a delicious way to add more vegetables to your diet.
For the stir fry vegetables
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup carrot julienne
- 1 cup green cabbage sliced
- 1 cup broccolini
- 1 cup zucchini julienne
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms diced
For the noodles
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cups cooked vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 tsp monk fruit
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Braggs aminos
- 1/3 cup scallions, finely chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Heat a large skillet over high heat until very hot, add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, onion and stir often until golden brown, then add all vegetables and keep stirring about 5 minutes, it´s ok If they are still crunchy, they will get another few minutes to cook at the end of the stir fry. Transfer then to a plate and set aside.
- Heat 1 more tablespoon of oil over high heat, add the rice noodles, stir fry and season with onion powder, garlic powder, monk fruit and liquid aminos.
- Return the vegetables to the skillet with the rice noodles. Cook stirring often until everything is combined and hot and the vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, serve and garnish with finely chopped scallions and sesame seeds, serve right away.