This delicious roasted veggies sandwich doesn’t even need beef, enjoy this super easy and colorful recipe without guilt.
- 1 small eggplant sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 small carrot sliced (without the center, it is to hard to chew)
- ¼ piece green apple
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 slices red onion
- 1 small Roma tomato
- ¼ piece cucumber sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli sprouts
- 2 slices Dave´s killer bread (red label)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Pesto sauce (see recipe below)
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium and sauté eggplant for 2-5 minutes continue with zucchini, carrot and apple and set aside.
- Spread the pesto on both of the bread halves and layer the bottom slice with the cooled roasted vegetables and the raw vegetables, then place the top slice of bread on top, cut and serve.