Did you also know that many people around the world are […]
Exercise to prevent and keep Cancer from returning?
Harvard says Exercise for Cancer!
Here’s what I mean: “A 2005 study by researchers at […]
1. Believe and trust God for your healing. The Bible is alive, stand firm on his promise, knowing that he is good and faithful. Find Christians who believe in healing and have them pray over you.
2. Surround yourself with positive people who fill each day with encouragement and laughter. Choose to enjoy the good things […]
A detox is a bit like an oil change for your car. It can help to eliminating toxins from the body and help to enhance weight loss and optimum health.
1. 150 g mixed leafy greens (cos, butter lettuce, iceberg,rocket, spinach, micro greens etc)
2. 1/2 avocado
3. sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
4. sprinkle of sunflower seeds
Do you know the category of the best-selling, most self-prescribed health product in America? Not weight-loss products. Laxatives.
Each year, Americans spend more than 700 million on laxatives. A recent study showed that the United States has the highest rate of laxative use compared to several developed countries.
To put it plainly, […]
Scientists once believed that as a species, what we stopped using we would eventually lose. If that were true, we would be in serious trouble. People as a whole are more sedentary and overweight than ever before. Given the extensive research substantiating the numerous health benefits of regular exercise doesn’t change this fact that many […]
There are few, if any, more frightening words than “cancer.” For many people, that word is not a diagnosis, but rather a death sentence.
Roughly a million and a half Americans receive that diagnosis each year — and too many of them believe that their situation is practically hopeless. Daniel Kennedy and the Oasis of Hope […]